- Soundview School provides unique learning opportunities to students from preschool to grade eight.
- Soundview School is committed to the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme.
- The IB curriculum promotes an integration of all subject areas, including the arts and foreign language.
- As stated in the IB mission, the aim is to "develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people." To do this, Soundview School teaches students how to ask a variety of different kinds of questions, provides them with the tools to find the answers to their questions, and guides them as they use their learning to contribute to the community.
- Soundview School is dedicated to educating future citizens and leaders.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
State or regional independent school association
International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 14 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$19,000|
|Tuition Notes||Student tuition varies by level. $19,000 represents the average tuition of all students. In addition, Soundview School offers a flexible tuition structure to ensure that all students have the opportunity to experience a Soundview education. Please see our|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$12,924|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Chrissy Sinclair|
|Admissions Associate||Stefanie Monroe|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, Ultimate FrisbeeCross Country, Ultimate Frisbee,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chinese (Beginning and Advanced), Debate Club, Jazz Band, Orchestra, Student Council, Theater Debate Club, Jazz Band, Orchestra, Theater, Chinese (Beginning and Advanced),
- At Soundview School, we are committed to what`s best for students. And we believe that what`s best for students is also what`s best for our local and global communities. We are a school community that values diversity and safety, and we`re focused on whole people and families.
- The Soundview experience is about leadership, learning to know oneself well enough to make valuable and ongoing contributions back to the world in order to make it a better place. We accomplish this work through our commitment to the highest standard of education in the world: the International Baccalaureate.
- Our mission centers the student experience on the knowledge, compassion, and ethics that lay the foundation for citizenship and leadership. Our students learn at a conceptual level across all disciplines, and they use this knowledge to engage with issues that matter in our world. They practice service, empathy, and respect to make the lives of other people better. Our school is guided by fairness and justice, in our curriculum and community.
- Soundview School is proud of its mission and independence. And we pay great attention to our responsibility to the greater Snohomish and North Seattle areas. We strive to make all of our programs available and accessible to qualified applicants. Please stop by and learn more about who we are, what we do, and what`s best for students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Mountlake TerraceGrades: NS-8 | 378 students
21705 58th Avenue West
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
BothellGrades: K-6 | 171 students
16017 118th Place NE
Bothell, WA 98011
EverettGrades: NS-8 | 389 students
8615 7th Ave SE
Everett, WA 98208
BellevueGrades: K-5 | 246 students
13633 SE 26th St
Bellevue, WA 98005
RedmondGrades: NS-12 | 767 students
8905 208th Avenue NE
Redmond, WA 98053