Arrow Preparatory Academy
Arrow Preparatory Academy is an interdenominational Christian school located in Edmonds, WA. In the 2020-2021 academic year we are offering Kindergarten through Sixth Grade.
We offer a truly unique educational approach that is centered around the development of mind, heart and character. Seeking to embody a love of God, love of family and love of learning, Arrow Prep's academic program partners with parents to provide for their children an education that focuses on the whole child, using the University Model.
With small, engaging classrooms and a hands-on approach to learning, our goal is to cultivate a joyful learning environment where students and families thrive.
Arrow Preparatory Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Caroline Mozek|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Our fusion of investigative learning and the classical model of teaching is truly unique. Skills, tools and knowledge are intentionally sequenced and layered for students, so that every new piece is a building block to success. In the later years this foundation acts as a springboard for creativity and critical thinking, where the student is encouraged to become increasingly independent and self-directed in their learning. We believe that active bodies stimulate active minds, and especially in the younger years when attention spans are limited, we incorporate a variety of physical activities into the school day to keep students alert and engaged.
- Students meet on campus three days a week under the direction of professional teachers, and complete lessons at home on alternate days with parents serving as a tutor. New concepts are introduced and taught at school by professional teachers while the application and reinforcement of the concept takes place at home on the other two days. This provides a wonderful opportunity to maintain strong family relationships through increased time together.
- While academic excellence is core to the University Model and something we embrace wholeheartedly, Arrow Preparatory Academy focuses first on the heart. We firmly believe that students of strong character, firmly rooted in Jesus and confident in themselves and their abilities, will inherently possess the internal motivation that drives them to succeed in their academic and creative endeavors.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Arrow Preparatory Academy is St. Pius X Elementary School (1.6 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Soundview School (0.9 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Edmonds KinderCare (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lynnwood Grades: NS-PK | 55 students
7330 196th St SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425) 778-7961 0.5 NS-PK
- Edmonds Grades: PK | 12 students
1215 Olympic Ave
Edmonds, WA 98020
(425) 431-7374 1.2 PK
- Edmonds Grades: PK-K | 33 students
18530 76th avenue west
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 640-0746 1.2 PK-K
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.