- The teachers at Edmonds KinderCare welcome you to our school.
- We are all very passionate about providing the best care and education for your child while you are away at work or school.
- Each of our teachers enjoys educating and building the foundation for the future of your child.
- We love to watch our children grow and learn each day.
- Sharing meaningful moments with our families is something we truly enjoy.
- We strive for excellence in all that we do here at Edmonds KinderCare and look forward to having your child at our school.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Edmonds KinderCare. Our experts designed our classrooms
— and every activity and lesson — to help prepare your child for
success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such
as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the
opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
You’ll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich
environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts
and labels, and children’s literature. By helping your child
connect spoken words and print, we’re helping develop early
literacy and writing skills. Our teachers are dedicated to the
success and well being of their students. We believe it takes a
village to raise a child and our teachers’ partner with parents,
support staff, and management to help the child do the best they
possibly can. Our goal is to provide your child with a safe and
stimulating environment to learn in as well as a supportive and
nurturing environment to grow socially in.
- Shannon Crowninshield, Center Director
- Safety is our top priority. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for all the children at our school. From our keypad entry door to our fenced and age appropriate playgrounds safety is our priority. Additionally, our infant room provides a least restrictive environment which allows infants to grow and develop in a creative and natural setting. Our infant teachers also practice safe sleep methods for infants and have attended an infant safe sleep training. Additionally, we have a health and safety coordinator at our school who ensures and checks the safety of our school daily.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DSHS (Full-time only)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edmonds Grades: PK-K | 60 students
18530 76th avenue west
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425)640-0726 0.7 PK-K
- Lynnwood Grades: NS-6 | 170 students
17931 64th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98037
(425)742-9518 1.2 NS-6
- Lynnwood Grades: 6-12 | 89 students
17931 64th Avenue W
Lynnwood, WA 98037
(425)774-7773 1.3 6-12
- Edmonds Grades: PK | 12 students
1215 Olympic Ave
Edmonds, WA 98020
(425)431-7374 1.3 PK
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.