Cedar Park Christian School-Lynnwood Campus
- Welcome to Cedar Park Christian Schools Lynnwood Campus. Cedar Park Christian Schools believe that the basis of all teaching is God and His Word.
- Our desire is that each child accepts Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior.
- A central goal is to nurture and train each child so that they grow in godliness of character and action.
- CPCS addresses educational practices from a Christian perspective by offering students the opportunity to understand themselves and the world around them from a Christian worldview.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,150|
National avg.: 85%
- Cedar Park Christian Schools are located on five different campuses in the Greater Seattle area including Bellevue, Bothell, Lynnwood, Mill Creek, and Mountlake Terrace. CPCS has grown from one campus of 300 students, to seven schools on five campuses and a student body of over 1,800 students during the last fifteen years.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bothell Grades: NS-8 | 159 students
1300 Bothell Evertt Hwy 3641
Bothell, WA 98012
(425)337-6992 5.7 NS-8
- Bothell Grades: NS-12 | 1199 students
16300 112th Ave Ne
Bothell, WA 98011
(425)488-9778 8.6 NS-12
- Mountlake Terrace Grades: K-9 | 132 students
22105 58th Ave W
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
(425)778-9861 2.7 K-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.