Cedar Park Christian School-Lynnwood Campus
Tel: (425) 742-9518
Welcome to Cedar Park Christian Schools Lynnwood Campus. Cedar Park Christian Schools believe that the basis of all teaching is God and His Word.
Our desire is that each child accepts Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior.
A central goal is to nurture and train each child so that they grow in godliness of character and action.
CPCS addresses educational practices from a Christian perspective by offering students the opportunity to understand themselves and the world around them from a Christian worldview.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,150|
National avg.: 85%
- Cedar Park Christian Schools are located on five different campuses in the Greater Seattle area including Bellevue, Bothell, Lynnwood, Mill Creek, and Mountlake Terrace. CPCS has grown from one campus of 300 students, to seven schools on five campuses and a student body of over 1,800 students during the last fifteen years.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bothell Grades: PK-8 | 175 students
1300 Bothell Evertt Hwy 3641
Bothell, WA 98012
(425) 337-6992 5.7 PK-8
- Bothell Grades: PK-12 | 1591 students
16300 112th Ave Ne
Bothell, WA 98011
(425) 488-9778 8.6 PK-12
- Mountlake Terrace Grades: K-9 | 132 students
22105 58th Ave W
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
(425) 778-9861 2.7 K-9
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.