- Our loving and nurturing staff always put children first! Our center has such a strong community feel, with each of the staff members knowing most all of the children in our care.
- We strive to create the best educational experience for your child.
- Collectively, we have over 100 years of experience in childcare and Early Childhood Education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Everett KinderCare, we are more than just a daycare; we provide learning experiences designed to engage and educate young children in a nurturing and safe environment. Each day, we provide a balanced approach to learning, giving you the peace of mind that your child will have fun as they develop socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. We provide Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Prekindergarten and Before and After School care solutions for families in the Everett area. Whether your child is learning their first words or Kindergarten is on the horizon, see how we prepare your child for success in school and beyond. We would love to show you our school and introduce you to our teachers. Come by and visit us today!
- Our center takes great safety precautions, including having a keypad entry into the building and a fully fenced play yard. All of our staff are trained in safety measures and maintain CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: PK-K | 95 students
1804 Puget Drive
Everett, WA 98203
(425) 355-1311 1.2 PK-K
- Everett Grades: PK-K
8501 Valhalla Drive
Everett, WA 98208
(425) 205-9023 1.4 PK-K
- Everett Grades: PK-K | 36 students
10814 7th Ave Se
Everett, WA 98208
(425) 355-3180 1.7 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.