Our loving and nurturing staff always put children first! Our center has such a strong community feel, with each of the staff members knowing most all of the children in our care.
We strive to create the best educational experience for your child.
Collectively, we have over 100 years of experience in childcare and Early Childhood Education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Everett KinderCare, we are more than just a daycare; we provide learning experiences designed to engage and educate young children in a nurturing and safe environment. Each day, we provide a balanced approach to learning, giving you the peace of mind that your child will have fun as they develop socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. We provide Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Prekindergarten and Before and After School care solutions for families in the Everett area. Whether your child is learning their first words or Kindergarten is on the horizon, see how we prepare your child for success in school and beyond. We would love to show you our school and introduce you to our teachers. Come by and visit us today!
- Our center takes great safety precautions, including having a keypad entry into the building and a fully fenced play yard. All of our staff are trained in safety measures and maintain CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Everett KinderCare is Solomon International School (0.8 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Mary Magdalen Elementary School (0.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: 7-12
9506 7th Ave SE
Everett, WA 98208
(425) 640-9000 0.8 7-12
- Everett Grades: PK-K | 95 students
1804 Puget Drive
Everett, WA 98203
(425) 355-1311 1.2 PK-K
- Everett Grades: PK-K
8501 Valhalla Drive
Everett, WA 98208
(425) 205-9023 1.4 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.