Our loving and nurturing staff always put children first! Our center has such a strong community feel, with each of the staff members knowing most all of the children in our care.
We strive to create the best educational experience for your child.
Collectively, we have over 100 years of experience in childcare and Early Childhood Education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Everett KinderCare, we are more than just a daycare; we provide learning experiences designed to engage and educate young children in a nurturing and safe environment. Each day, we provide a balanced approach to learning, giving you the peace of mind that your child will have fun as they develop socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. We provide Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Prekindergarten and Before and After School care solutions for families in the Everett area. Whether your child is learning their first words or Kindergarten is on the horizon, see how we prepare your child for success in school and beyond. We would love to show you our school and introduce you to our teachers. Come by and visit us today!
- Our center takes great safety precautions, including having a keypad entry into the building and a fully fenced play yard. All of our staff are trained in safety measures and maintain CPR and First Aid certifications.
- Hours Of Operation: 5:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Endorse Everett KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.