Holy Rosary School
- For 35 years, Holy Rosary School has served the students of our parish.
- Challenged by demands of academic issues and changing technology put forth to us by our society, we have paused to reflect on our mission as Catholic educators of our parish children.
- Holy Rosary School, guided by the teachings of Jesus Christ, commits to each child's spiritual, intellectual, physical and emotional development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||249 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: K-8 | 254 students
2508 Hoyt Ave
Everett, WA 98201
(425)349-7777 16.2 K-8
- Everett Grades: NS-8 | 438 students
8615 7th Ave SE
Everett, WA 98208
(425)353-7559 12.1 NS-8
- Puyallup Grades: PK-8 | 367 students
504 2nd Street Sw
Puyallup, WA 98371
(253)845-5025 40.9 PK-8
- Bellingham Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
2116 Cornwall Ave
Bellingham, WA 98225
(360)733-6133 67.9 PK-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.