Holy Rosary School
- For 35 years, Holy Rosary School has served the students of our parish.
- Challenged by demands of academic issues and changing technology put forth to us by our society, we have paused to reflect on our mission as Catholic educators of our parish children.
- Holy Rosary School, guided by the teachings of Jesus Christ, commits to each child's spiritual, intellectual, physical and emotional development.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- EverettGrades: K-8 | 254 students
2508 Hoyt Ave
Everett, WA 98201
- EverettGrades: NS-8 | 389 students
8615 7th Ave SE
Everett, WA 98208
- BellevueGrades: PK-8 | 418 students
9450 N.E. 14th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
- SeattleGrades: PK-8 | 198 students
1230 NE 127th Street
Seattle, WA 98125
- SeattleGrades: K-8 | 249 students
3301 W Dravus St
Seattle, WA 98199
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.