Monroe Montessori School
- Monroe Montessori School is a state accredited private school founded in 1978 and a member of the Pacific Northwest Montessori Association.
- We offer multi-age classes for children ages 3 year's old through sixth grade.
- Our mission statement focuses on the child's innate desire to learn.
- Montessori had a particular view of learning. The Montessori philosophy therefore depends on three proponents, each having equal value - the child, the aware adult and the prepared environment.
- Our staff is comprised of a combination of Montessori certified and state certified teachers, several hold master's degrees.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||73 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,250|
|Tuition Notes||See Registration page on school website for current tuition rates for both Elementary and Preschool classes. Half Day and Full Day classes available at the preschool/k level.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Allan Washburn|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Snohomish Grades: PK-K | 21 students
13329 State Route 9 Se
Snohomish, WA 98296
(360)668-7776 7.8 PK-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.