Monroe Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Monroe Christian School was established for the purpose of providing a school which would teach a way of life compatible with that held in the home.
- The establishment of the Christian school rejects the secular philosophy that man is the center of the universe, and acknowledges God as the Creator of all things.
- It establishes the Word of God as the plumb line for all learning.
- Monroe Christian School is concerned with teaching that our lives, as Christians, are lived within the Kingdom of Jesus Christ here on earth.
- This "world and life view" does not separate us from the present world, but helps us to see it in the light of God's word as revealed to us by His Holy Spirit.
- We at Monroe Christian School partner with Christian homes and churches to nurture and equip God's children.
- We recognize that Jesus Christ is sovereign over all creation and has created each child with unique abilities, gifts and talents.
- Our purpose is to develop and encourage growth in every area of their lives; spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically, according to God's Word and relying on the Holy Spirit.
- Through this process, children will develop a Christian perspective of life that will help them critically weigh the issues of the day and lead them into faithful stewardship of God's world and into a life of joyful service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Christian Schools International (CSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||115 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Everett Grades: PK-12 | 150 students
1804 Puget Drive
Everett, WA 98203
(425)355-1311 11.5 PK-12
Monroe Christian School is a highly rigorous academic school but also has so much more to offer! Students at MCS are involved deeply in the community in many ways and it is so refreshing to see children being taught that they are an important part of what is happening in their town. The teachers and staff are wonderful and we are so happy to be part of the family at MCS.
- Posted by Parent - mdani
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.