Little Doves provides a loving, Christ-centered education that exceeds state requirements for early childhood education and prepares children up to six years of age for educational success throughout their primary school years and beyond. Little Doves accepts children of all abilities, ethnic backgrounds, and creeds and has enjoyed strong community support for over 30 years. If you are looking for a safe, affirming preschool for your little ones, feel free to contact us with your questions.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 48 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Depends on the class.
National avg.: 85%
- Here's what we do best! We LOVE children, TEACH children, GIVE children a secure and caring environment, PREPARE children for successful academic futures, SHARE with children biblically based values, and AFFIRM children for WHO THEY ARE.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Little Doves Preschool & Kindergarten?
The acceptance rate of Little Doves Preschool & Kindergarten is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
When is the application deadline for Little Doves Preschool & Kindergarten?
The application deadline for Little Doves Preschool & Kindergarten is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Little Doves Preschool & Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.