Little Doves Preschool & Kindergarten
Little Doves provides a loving, Christ-centered education that exceeds state requirements for early childhood education and prepares children up to six years of age for educational success throughout their primary school years and beyond. Little Doves accepts children of all abilities, ethnic backgrounds, and creeds and has enjoyed strong community support for over 30 years. If you are looking for a safe, affirming preschool for your little ones, feel free to contact us with your questions.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 48 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Depends on the class.
National avg.: 85%
- Here's what we do best! We LOVE children, TEACH children, GIVE children a secure and caring environment, PREPARE children for successful academic futures, SHARE with children biblically based values, and AFFIRM children for WHO THEY ARE.
Profile last updated: 05/13/2021
Endorse Little Doves Preschool & Kindergarten. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.