- Heritage Christian Academy is a medium sized, family oriented Preschool through middle school.
- Our school serves 2 year olds through 8th grade.
- Our mission is to equip students with a Christ-centered, Bible based, highly academic eduation with high academic standards.
- Heritage provides small class sizes with an emphasis on our STEAM curriculum.. Extended child care (for our students) is available 7:00am-6:00pm. On average, by 3rd grade, our students test 3+ years above average on standardized tests.
- Heritage offers the Arrowsmith progam which strengthens the weak cognitivie capaciites underlying students learning dysfunctions.
- Come for a tour to see what makes us truly unique!.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Variety of uniform choices.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,490|
|Tuition Notes||Call for preschool rates|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Carol Chambers|
|Admissions Associate||Connie Gleghorn|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess Club Chess Club,|
- Advanced Ed & ACSI Accredited
- Before and After School Care Program
- $185,000 Financial Aid Program Available
- WA State Certified Teachers
- Standardized test scores 2 - 4 years above the national average
- Specialists for: Art, Music, Reading, Library, Foreign Languages, International Students, Science, Technology and Athletics.
- Computer lab for all students 1st grade on.
- State of the art Science lab for preschool through middle school
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WoodinvilleGrades: PK-6 | 203 students
18250 168th Place Ne
Woodinville, WA 98072
LynnwoodGrades: PK-8 | 37 students
6717 212th St SW, Lynnwood
Lynnwood, WA 98036
EverettGrades: PK-8 | 1000 students
5700 23rd Drive West
Everett, WA 98203
Mill CreekGrades: PK-8 | 159 students
1300 Bothell Evertt Hwy 3641
Mill Creek, WA 98012
BothellGrades: K-8 | 252 students
10049 NE 195th Street
Bothell, WA 98011
I have taught at HCA for many years and fully support its mission, vision, and partnership with the families that are here! The staff is a family in itself, and we pass that warmth and caring onto the parents and children we are privileged to serve. We strive to identify each child's individual learning style and support them academically, socially, and spiritually with the resources we have. Our small class sizes allow for students to receive the attention they need to succeed. HCA has a legacy and a unique quality you will be hard pressed to find elsewhere.
- Posted by Teacher - andre
We have been at HCA for 8 years. My child excels in all subjects relative to peers. Is testing at 12th grade level in 6-7th grade. Love the smaller intimacy which allows closeness and involvement of all parents. Spiritual values & morals a focus and integrated into all subjects. Variety of arts, xtracurricular and sports always offered.
- Posted by Parent - ginas
Heritage is a wonderful school and all three of my children have thrived here. The quality of education is excellent and well prepares students to go on the high school. The teachers and staff are loving and really care about the student and their family as well. The small class sizes afford the teachers to give individual attention and really know the students. The small size of the school is an advantage allowing the school to have a family atmosphere. There are not large sports programs, but sports are offered, along with music, band and choir. Heritage students score highly on standerdized tests and excell accedemically.
- Posted by Parent - heath
HCA is an extraordinary place to have your children attend school! The faculty and staff do an amazing job of investing into the lives of each student, spiritually and academically, and the results are priceless. HCA has a wonderful, family-like atmosphere where deep friendships are developed and faith-based morals, values and service are instilled into the hearts of our children.
- Posted by Parent - cfbus