South Medina KinderCare
The teachers and staff at South Medina KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Eighty percent of our teachers have completed Associate's Degrees, Bachelor's Degrees and even a Master's Degree.
The South Medina team strives for excellence through continuing education from our company's professional development trainings held twice a year to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
This also includes several on-site trainings from various child-related agencies from within our community.
However, at the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- "Welcome to the South Medina KinderCare. Our caring staff and quality curriculum will help you and your family complete a worry free transition into our school. The staff at the our center is very professional and we enjoy being engaged with the children from our neighboring communities."
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with secure gates as well. In addition, the interior doors of the building have a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. A door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At South Medina KinderCare we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Jamey Beamer is our Health and Safety Coordinator. The Health and Safety Coordinator's role includes conducting monthly tornado and fire drills, ensuring that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and for maintaining our high cleanliness standards. When you visit the ODJFS web site you will note that our child care center has had perfect licensing visits during our last two inspections.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Medina County Lorain County Assistance ***NO Subsidy Available for School Age Program Unless they have Younger Siblings to Enroll Also** Please call Center to Confirm.** ***DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY PART TIME SUBSIDY FAMILIES AT THIS TIME***
Endorse South Medina KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.