South Naperville KinderCare
Our Staff at the South Naperville KinderCare are dedicated and highly qualified early childhood professionals.
We hire teachers who meet or exceed the standards for lead teachers in the state of Illinois.
All of our staff also participate in continuing education yearly to ensure that they are keeping up to date and current in their chosen field.
Overall, our team of educators are truly invested in the center and the children that they work with each day.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 110 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the South Naperville KinderCare! Our center is dedicated to maintaining a high quality program in which your child will learn through a variety of developmentally appropriate activities. Your child will feel safe and secure while being able to explore and discover in the classroom environment.
- Health and Safety is of the utmost importance at the South Naperville KinderCare. Entry to the building is limited to staff and families. We currently have a 3 star QRS (Quality Rating System) standing and are a nationally accredited center. This shows that we not only meet, but exceed state standards for excellence.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- CURRENTLY CENTER IS ACCEPTING SUBSIDY AT THIS CENTER THEY HAVE A CAP THEY NEED TO FILL 20 SPOTS.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for South Naperville KinderCare?
The application deadline for South Naperville KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
The management and staff at South Naperville Kinder Care is really committed to providing a safe, fun, and loving environment for my daughter, and were very thankful to the entire team. They are truly incredible!
Endorse South Naperville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.