South Naperville KinderCare
Our Staff at the South Naperville KinderCare are dedicated and highly qualified early childhood professionals.
We hire teachers who meet or exceed the standards for lead teachers in the state of Illinois.
All of our staff also participate in continuing education yearly to ensure that they are keeping up to date and current in their chosen field.
Overall, our team of educators are truly invested in the center and the children that they work with each day.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 110 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the South Naperville KinderCare! Our center is dedicated to maintaining a high quality program in which your child will learn through a variety of developmentally appropriate activities. Your child will feel safe and secure while being able to explore and discover in the classroom environment.
- Health and Safety is of the utmost importance at the South Naperville KinderCare. Entry to the building is limited to staff and families. We currently have a 3 star QRS (Quality Rating System) standing and are a nationally accredited center. This shows that we not only meet, but exceed state standards for excellence.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- CURRENTLY CENTER IS ACCEPTING SUBSIDY AT THIS CENTER THEY HAVE A CAP THEY NEED TO FILL 20 SPOTS.
The management and staff at South Naperville Kinder Care is really committed to providing a safe, fun, and loving environment for my daughter, and were very thankful to the entire team. They are truly incredible!
Endorse South Naperville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?