W 75th St Knowledge Beginnings
Our passionate, well trained teachers look forward to each interaction they have with you and your child.
It is important to us to develop a bond that will carry through your time here at Knowledge Beginnings and beyond.
Please know that our door is always open to our families.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 34 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hello and thank you for visiting the Naperville Knowledge Beginnings web page. Our school is proud to serve the communities of Naperville, Lisle, Woodridge, Bollingbrook, Aurora, Plainfield as well as other surrounding areas. We educate and care for children six weeks to twelve years and our curriculum is research based to provide for the best possible education. Our buses allow us to transport your School Age child to and from the local 203 & 204 school districts as well as several private schools. Please take a moment to view some of the photos we have of our unique classrooms. We would love to set up a time for you and your family to tour our school.
- At Knowledge Beginnings the health and safety of your child is highly important to us. We have a Health & Safety Coordinator that completes safety checks as well as a health nurse that completes monthly well visits.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Child Care Resourse and Referal (CCRNR), Child Care assistance, State health, YWCA. ~~ See CD For Detail
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse W 75th St Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.