South Windsor KinderCare
Welcome to the South Windsor KinderCare! Where each teacher provides a safe and caring learning environment for every child in their care.
The happiness and safety of your children as well as their education is our number one priority.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 39 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Here at the South Windsor KinderCare we take pride in excellence through our high standards. We take our families and children to the highest regard. We are a well-rounded, happy and nurturing environment where everyday is filled with learning and fun.
- Your child's health and safety is very important to us. Jessica Pasqualini is our Health and Safety Coordinator. She oversees Direct Emergency Preparedness, the Infection Control Program, Universal Precautions, conducts safety-related training for staff, maintains compliance with driver training, ensures medications are dispensed with KinderCare and state regulations and maintains safety standards in our facility.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- DCF, Care For Kids, NACCRRA
Endorse South Windsor KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.