Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy
- The Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy provides a challenging education from kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Our dual curriculum of secular and Judaic studies complement each other, with teachers from departments working together to create a seamless learning experience.
- Beth Chana Academy is located on a eight-acre campus in Orange, Ct., a quaint New England town.
- Beth Chana High School for Girls provides its students with an outstanding Jewish and secular education.
- We are dedicated to the development of the total person, intellectually and spiritually.
- Toward this end, we set our standards high and offer a stimulating environment in which our young women can achieve their goals.
- At Beth Chana, we aim to maximize each student's opportunities for future success, as proud Jewish daughters well-integrated in the world around them.
- The students at Beth Chana have a busy life, developing lasting friendships and sharing activities outside of school.
- Recreational trips, Shabbatonim, interschool conferences, and athletic competitions lead to meeting students from other schools.
- An annual musical production provides opportunities for expression in music, drama, art, and dance.
- Character development, as an integral part of learning, leads to ethical, caring behavior, and involvement in Chesed programs are encouraged.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Southern Connecticut Hebrew Academy also viewed these schools: Connecticut Experiential Learning Center (CELC) Middle School, St Mary School, Montessori Childrens Center Of Allen Park, Go Like The Wind Montessori School and Greenhills School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Branford Grades: 5-8 | 25 students
28 School Street
Branford, CT 06405
(203)433-4658 13.5 5-8
- Allen Park Grades: NS-3 | 142 students
4141 Laurence Ave
Allen Park, MI 48101
(313)382-2777 529.3 NS-3
- Ann Arbor Grades: 6-12 | 525 students
850 Greenhills Drive
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)769-4010 553.6 6-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?