The Foundation School Orange
- The Foundation School Orange serves 35 students in grades Kindergarten-9.
- The student:teacher of The Foundation School Orange is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethlehem Grades: 3-12 | 57 students
21 Arch Bridge Rd
Bethlehem, CT 06751
(203)266-8031 25.2 3-12
- Cheshire Grades: 2-8 | 29 students
725 Jarvis St
Cheshire, CT 06410
(203)272-8395 18.4 2-8
- Hamden Grades: 6-12 | 60 students
871 Prospect St
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)764-9314 7.7 6-12
- New Britain Grades: 1-12 | 94 students
370 Linwood St
New Britain, CT 06052
(860)832-5700 28.7 1-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.