The Foundation School Orange
Tel: (203) 795-6075
- The Foundation School Orange serves 29 students in grades 2-11.
- The student:teacher of The Foundation School Orange is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-11|
|Total Students||29 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cheshire Grades: 2-8 | 29 students
725 Jarvis St
Cheshire, CT 06410
(203) 272-8395 18.4 2-8
- New Haven Grades: 1-10 | 14 students
230 S Frontage Rd
New Haven, CT 06519
(203) 688-5997 6.2 1-10
- West Hartford Grades: 1-12 | 43 students
840 North Main St.
West Hartford, CT 06117
(860) 236-2049 38.2 1-12
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.