The Foundation School Orange
- The Foundation School Orange serves 35 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-9.
- The student:teacher of The Foundation School Orange is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-9|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cheshire Grades: 2-8 | 29 students
725 Jarvis St
Cheshire, CT 06410
(203)272-8395 18.4 2-8
- New Haven Grades: 1-10 | 14 students
230 S Frontage Rd
New Haven, CT 06519
(203)688-5997 6.2 1-10
- West Hartford Grades: K-12 | 45 students
840 North Main St.
West Hartford, CT 06117
(860)236-2049 38.2 K-12
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.