The Cyzner Institute is a private educational, therapeutic and biomedical center for children with learning differences or special developmental and behavioral health needs.
Through early intervention and a highly individualized approach, we help children develop essential skills that help set the foundation for future social and educational success and independence.
Our Day School combines academics with layers of therapy and features both a Lower and Upper School for children of preschool age through middle school.
We also provide Therapeutic Services for children from birth through 18 years of age including occupational, speech-language, and music therapy, ABA, and combined therapeutic and biomedical consultation.
CI offers a variety of services, layers of support and group activities all in one place.
We work closely with parents and other key professionals to provide a coordinated and customized response to each family's specific needs in order to help children function as independently as possible in everyday life.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 24 students
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Developmental &/or Behavioral Health needs incl. ASD, Aspergers, PDD, OCD, ADHD, mood/anxiety disorders, language, auditory, social skills delay, eating disorders, and other comorbid medical or mental health needs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition may vary based upon educational & therapeutic services reqd through individualized programming
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Afterschool enrichment, Biomedical & nutritional counseling, Home/Parent education & training, Music/social skills/drama, Shadowing/school consultation, Summer program extension, Tutoring/educational therapy, Will's Place/Coaching Co-op Program
- The Cyzner Institute is a private educational, therapeutic and biomedical center for children with learning differences or special developmental and behavioral health needs. Through early intervention and anindividualized approach, we help children develop essential skills that help set the foundation for future social and educational success and independence. CI offers a variety of services, layers of support and group activities all in one place. We work closely with parents and other key professionals to provide a coordinated response to your family's specific needs in order to help the children function as independently as possible in everyday life.
- Our Day School features both a Lower and Upper School weekday program for children of preschool age through middle school. Our low student-to-teacher ratio allows for a more differentiated learning program for each child, allowing them to developpre-academic, academic, and daily living skills in an intimate and highly customized environment. Children come to CI from both the public and private sectors from various settings. We serve a diverse student body with the ultimate goal of helping students mainstream back into these public or private settings with the skills they need to be successful. We have a rolling admissions policy and encourage you to contact us to schedule an appointment to visit.
- We also provide Therapeutic Services for children from birth through 18 years of age. These servicesinclude occupational, speech-language,and musictherapy, ABA, afterschool enrichment, tutoring and educational therapy, social skills, case management, evaluations, school consultation,as well as combined therapeutic and biomedical consultation.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Cyzner Institute?
The application deadline for Cyzner Institute is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cyzner Institute. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.