Peace Montessori School
- Peace Montessori School adheres to the spirit and practice of Maria Montessori, an Italian physician and educator.
- The Montessori teaching system is a proven method for success in early childhood education.
- The Peace Montessori School elementary program is based on developmental needs common to 6 to 13 year old children and is also highly individualized.
- Our goal is to help the child become an independent, inquiring, and confident person.
- The Montessori teacher guides and inspires children to experience the rich environment of the classroom, which had been specially designed and prepared, to encourage self-directed learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
International Montessori Council (IMC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Sharon Bryant|
|Admissions Associate||Susan Brown|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cary Grades: PK-10 | 176 students
112 Byrum St.
Cary, NC 27511
(919)465-2113 3.3 PK-10
- Raleigh Grades: PK-9 | 330 students
7005 Lead Mine Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
(919)848-1545 12.5 PK-9