Yale Child Study Center School
Tel: (203) 688-5997
- Yale Child Study Center School serves 14 students in grades 1-10 and is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Yale Child Study Center School is 5:1.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-10|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Haven Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
351 Mckinley Ave
New Haven, CT 06515
(203) 387-5693 2 PK-8
- Hamden Grades: 2-12 | 63 students
1400 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203) 248-2116 3.4 2-12
- Orange Grades: 2-11 | 29 students
719 Derby Milford Rd
Orange, CT 06477
(203) 877-1426 6.2 2-11
- Wallingford Grades: 4-12 | 77 students
29 Village Lane
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203) 284-0441 13.6 4-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.