Yale Child Study Center School
- Yale Child Study Center School serves 14 students in grades 1-10 and is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Yale Child Study Center School is 5:1.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-10|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Haven Grades: PK-8 | 320 students
351 Mckinley Ave
New Haven, CT 06515
(203)387-5693 2 PK-8
- Hamden Grades: 2-12 | 63 students
1400 Whitney Ave
Hamden, CT 06517
(203)248-2116 3.4 2-12
- Orange Grades: NS-9 | 35 students
719 Derby Milford Rd
Orange, CT 06477
(203)877-1426 6.2 NS-9
- Wallingford Grades: 4-12 | 77 students
29 Village Lane
Wallingford, CT 06492
(203)284-0441 13.6 4-12
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.