St. Mary & St.. Michael School
The mission of St. Mary and St. Michael School is to contribute to the total development of each child through high academic standards, positive discipline, and concern for the individual student within a caring Catholic environment.
St. Mary-St. Michael School promotes a curriculum rich in religion with emphasis on Christ's love for us.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 153 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The mission of St. Mary and St. Michael School is to contribute to the total development of each child through high academic standards, positive discipline, and concern for the individual student within a caring Catholic environment. St. Mary-St. Michael School promotes a curriculum rich in religion with emphasis on Christ's love for us.
This school is wonderful! I love seeing my kids happy and seeing them learning in a fun way is inspiring. There is no "teaching to the test" at SMSM. The parents are friendly, and as new we parents we were welcomed and made to feel like part of the school community right away. In fact, I feel like we are building friendships with other parents that will last a lifetime. The principal stands out front each morning, whatever the weather, and greets each parent and child. There is a school soccer team that formed this year and a basketball team has been in place for quite a few years. The children have all of the specials, including band in 4th grade. It's refreshing to know that there is some place where children can be held to a higher expectation and flourish. We are 100% happy with the choice we made sending our children to St. Mary-St. Michael.
Endorse St. Mary & St.. Michael School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.