Southview Christian School
A Little History. Southview Christian School was established in 1970. It was a vision of our church to begin a Christian school that would train a child in the way he should go.
For over 30 years we have trained young people to grow not only spiritually but academically as well.
- Top Ranked NC School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 179 students
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 20%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Advanced Math, Physics, Spanish III
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Southview Christian School was started in 1971 as the need became more apparent for a Christian day-school to assist parents in providing a Christian education for their children. Southview Christian School was established as a ministry of Southview Baptist Church. The school began with 97 students on September 7, 1971. The first graduating class was in 1977 with four students.Southview Christian School is a Christ-centered educational ministry of Southview Baptist Church designed to educate children in truth and righteousness, to prepare them to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world by pursuing excellence, and to support the Christian family and the Bible-believing church.
Endorse Southview Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.