Southview Christian School
- A Little History. Southview Christian School was established in 1970. It was a vision of our church to begin a Christian school that would train a child in the way he should go.
- For over 30 years we have trained young people to grow not only spiritually but academically as well.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Math, Physics, Spanish III|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- Southview Christian School was started in 1971 as the need became more apparent for a Christian day-school to assist parents in providing a Christian education for their children. Southview Christian School was established as a ministry of Southview Baptist Church. The school began with 97 students on September 7, 1971. The first graduating class was in 1977 with four students.Southview Christian School is a Christ-centered educational ministry of Southview Baptist Church designed to educate children in truth and righteousness, to prepare them to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world by pursuing excellence, and to support the Christian family and the Bible-believing church.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-9 | 62 students
5901 Statesville Rd
Charlotte, NC 28269
(704)598-5208 30.7 PK-9
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.