Southview Christian School
- A Little History. Southview Christian School was established in 1970. It was a vision of our church to begin a Christian school that would train a child in the way he should go.
- For over 30 years we have trained young people to grow not only spiritually but academically as well.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||112 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Advanced Courses||Advanced Math, Physics, Spanish III|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
- Southview Christian School was started in 1971 as the need became more apparent for a Christian day-school to assist parents in providing a Christian education for their children. Southview Christian School was established as a ministry of Southview Baptist Church. The school began with 97 students on September 7, 1971. The first graduating class was in 1977 with four students.Southview Christian School is a Christ-centered educational ministry of Southview Baptist Church designed to educate children in truth and righteousness, to prepare them to meet the challenges of an ever-changing world by pursuing excellence, and to support the Christian family and the Bible-believing church.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CharlotteGrades: PK-9 | 47 students
5901 Statesville Rd
Charlotte, NC 28269
- StatesvilleGrades: 4-10 | 15 students
409 N Center St
Statesville, NC 28677
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.