Spokane Falls Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 37 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Tuition is determined on age of the child and part-time or full-time status.
- The Spokane Montessori School sits on the beautiful Mukogawa/Fort Wright Campus and was established in 1965. This school represents the first Montessori school in Spokane, Wa. and was co-founded by Hope Caprye-Boos. We care for children ages 6 weeks through Kindergarten and are now enrolling for our toddler room and preschool/kindergarten classrooms. Please set up an appointment today for your personal tour of our beautiful school.
Endorse Spokane Falls Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.