Palisades Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Spokane Junior Academy began operating as a school around 1934.
- The mission of Spokane Junior Academy is to educate children through collaborative effort of parents and teachers being empowered by the Holy Spirit to restore the image of God in the soul, while providing an opportunity for students to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior.
- The staff and School Board believe that each student is unique and of inestimable value and therefore stress the holistic development of the child through the dedicated use of scripture, nature and advanced educational methods, for the purpose of developing Christian citizenry.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-10|
|Total Students||201 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: NS | 13 students
1909 N Wright Dr
Spokane, WA 99224
(509)328-6466 0.4 NS
- Spokane Grades: K | 31 students
1888 N Wright Drive
Spokane, WA 99224
(509)327-4441 0.4 K
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 176 students
1306 W Montgomery Ave
Spokane, WA 99205
(509)327-9369 2 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-6 | 162 students
318 S Cedar St
Spokane, WA 99201
(509)747-9192 2.1 PK-6
- Spokane Grades: PK-K | 44 students
5720 S Perry St
Spokane, WA 99223
(509)448-9856 2.2 PK-K
This is a truly "Christian" Christian school! The staff holds the kids to a high moral standard and teach about God everyday, not just an hour assembly thing one day per week. The highest goal of teaching biblical values and academics is definitely met at PCA!
- Posted by Parent - kenan
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.