Trinity Catholic School
- Trinity Catholic school and Educare is based on the belief that our families' needs are of the utmost importance.
- Our entire staff is committed to meeting those needs within a community of faith.
- As a result, a high percentage of our students return with their own children when they are ready for school or need child care.
- Our Educare was the first to open in the Spokane Diocese and we strive to maintain our standard of excellence in caring for your children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: NS-12
1330 N. Washington Street, Suite 5050
Spokane, WA 99201
(866)488-4818 0.9 NS-12
- Spokane Grades: PK-K | 44 students
5720 S Perry St
Spokane, WA 99223
(509)448-9856 1.4 PK-K
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
2521 N Park Rd
Spokane, WA 99212
(509)924-5090 1.4 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: NS-8 | 553 students
611 E Mission Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
(509)489-7825 1.5 NS-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
4515 N Alberta St
Spokane, WA 99205
(509)327-9575 1.6 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?