Trinity Catholic School
- Trinity Catholic school and Educare is based on the belief that our families' needs are of the utmost importance.
- Our entire staff is committed to meeting those needs within a community of faith.
- As a result, a high percentage of our students return with their own children when they are ready for school or need child care.
- Our Educare was the first to open in the Spokane Diocese and we strive to maintain our standard of excellence in caring for your children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Trinity Catholic School is Enlightium Academy (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: PK-12 | 1920 students
1330 N. Washington Street, Suite 5050
Spokane, WA 99201
(866)488-4818 0.9 PK-12
- Spokane Grades: K-6 | 37 students
4125 N Maple St
Spokane, WA 99205
(509)325-2018 1.2 K-6
- Spokane Grades: PK-K | 44 students
5720 S Perry St
Spokane, WA 99223
(509)448-9856 1.4 PK-K
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
2521 N Park Rd
Spokane, WA 99212
(509)924-5090 1.4 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 522 students
611 E Mission Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
(509)489-7825 1.5 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.