Trinity Catholic School
- Trinity Catholic school and Educare is based on the belief that our families' needs are of the utmost importance.
- Our entire staff is committed to meeting those needs within a community of faith.
- As a result, a high percentage of our students return with their own children when they are ready for school or need child care.
- Our Educare was the first to open in the Spokane Diocese and we strive to maintain our standard of excellence in caring for your children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||176 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spokane Grades: NS-12
1330 N. Washington Street, Suite 5050
Spokane, WA 99201
(866)488-4818 0.9 NS-12
- Spokane Grades: PK-K | 44 students
5720 S Perry St
Spokane, WA 99223
(509)448-9856 1.4 PK-K
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
2521 N Park Rd
Spokane, WA 99212
(509)924-5090 1.4 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 553 students
611 E Mission Avenue
Spokane, WA 99202
(509)489-7825 1.5 PK-8
- Spokane Grades: PK-8 | 272 students
4515 N Alberta St
Spokane, WA 99205
(509)327-9575 1.6 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.