- St. Alban's Episcopal Day School has a reputation in the community for academic excellence and a well-rounded curriculum.
- Our mission statement exhibits our desire to develop a student who is not only outstanding academically but is also developed spiritually, socially, emotionally and physically.
- Our students consistently score a full two grade levels above their peers in nationwide standardized math and reading tests.
- They routinely place among the best in both Science Fair and interscholastic academic competitions.
- In addition to the basic academics, the children take fine arts classes including Spanish, Art, Music, Computers and Physical Education.
- These classes contribute to the extraordinary education that St. Alban's Episcopal Day School provides. We are committed to building tomorrows leaders today.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed St Albans Episcopal Day School also viewed these schools: Calvary Christian School.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.