St Albans Episcopal Day School
Tel: (956) 428-2326
- St. Alban's Episcopal Day School has a reputation in the community for academic excellence and a well-rounded curriculum.
- Our mission statement exhibits our desire to develop a student who is not only outstanding academically but is also developed spiritually, socially, emotionally and physically.
- Our students consistently score a full two grade levels above their peers in nationwide standardized math and reading tests.
- They routinely place among the best in both Science Fair and interscholastic academic competitions.
- In addition to the basic academics, the children take fine arts classes including Spanish, Art, Music, Computers and Physical Education.
- These classes contribute to the extraordinary education that St. Alban's Episcopal Day School provides. We are committed to building tomorrows leaders today.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||247 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.