St Anthony Indian School
- St Anthony Indian School serves 154 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of St Anthony Indian School is 12:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 51%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Zuni Grades: K-8 | 86 students
19c Pia Mesa Rd.
Zuni, NM 87327
(505)782-4546 3.6 K-8
- Gallup Grades: NS-12 | 51 students
12 Theta St
Gallup, NM 87301
(505)722-2007 27.4 NS-12
- Gallup Grades: PK-8 | 90 students
515 Park Ave
Gallup, NM 87301
(505)863-6652 29.8 PK-8
- Rehoboth Grades: PK-12 | 525 students
7 Tse Yaaniichii Ln
Rehoboth, NM 87322
(505)863-4412 31.5 PK-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.