St Anthony School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (715) 257-7541
- St Anthony School serves 57 students in grades Kindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Anthony School is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Edgar Grades: K-8 | 66 students
125 N 4th Ave
Edgar, WI 54426
(715) 352-3000 8.4 K-8
- Athens Grades: PK-8 | 61 students
301 Elm St
Athens, WI 54411
(715) 257-7559 10.9 PK-8
- Abbotsford Grades: PK-12 | 57 students
4868 Cemetary Ave
Abbotsford, WI 54405
(715) 223-4445 11.8 PK-12
- Medford Grades: 1-8 | 31 students
W 8492 Apple Ave
Medford, WI 54451 12.7 1-8
- Medford Grades: PK-8 | 73 students
420 Lincoln St
Medford, WI 54451
(715) 748-2921 15.1 PK-8
We are very impressed with this school. They seem to put an emphasis on learning the basics first, have good teachers that are easily accessible if there is a problem, they know the families of their students and they teach discipline in the classroom. Students are very polite and well behaved. They also appear to get along well with each other. Finally, Father Graham is wonderful, the kids love him.
- Posted by Parent - JustMe
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?