- Top Ranked IA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 290 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,600
- Average class size: 26 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Augustin Catholic School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Iowa for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. Augustin Catholic School. National Blue Ribbon School, has been educating students since 1923. Today the enrollment is approximately 300 students, Pre-K through 8, and the commitment the sisters of St. Dominic made to academic excellence in a catholic environment has not changed throughout the years. St Augustin School strives to provide a program of Catholic religious studies and experiences while offering a second to none academic program which challenges students of all levels to excellence and fosters a life long love of learning. Saint Augustin Catholic School is committed to the stardards for excellence in education we have set over generations. We continue to be not only a superb school for academia, but a leader in the field for providing strong guidance, spiritual development and the discipline neccessary for our students to succeed in high school, college and well beyond. The skills our students acquire in these early years of education inspire a life-long passion for learning and teach them to set expectations for themselves intellectually as well as fostering individuals to become caring, responsible and compassion members of our community. Come visit us and see what we have to offer! Small classes and a ratio of 12 to one!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Augustin Catholic School cost?
What sports does St. Augustin Catholic School offer?
What is St. Augustin Catholic School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Augustin Catholic School?
Endorse St. Augustin Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards