St. Bernard's Academy
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 300 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
St. Bernard's Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Black Student Union, Book Club, Math and Science Club, National Honor Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Music Club
- The St. Bernard`s Academy community welcomes people of all nationalities, interests and ages to be educated, enriched and stimulated by the School`s resources and facilities. Founded on the north coast of California in 1912, St. Bernard`s Academy provides a safe, Christ-centered, Catholic environment to a diverse population of 6th through 12th-grade students - in which they may develop their minds with an excellent college preparatory education; their leadership through various activities and sports, and their moral Christian characters, which include compassion, confidence and integrity.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Bernard's Academy offer?
St. Bernard's Academy offers 12 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. St. Bernard's Academy is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in California for most sports offered.
What is St. Bernard's Academy's ranking?
St. Bernard's Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in California for: Highest average ACT score, Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees, Largest student body, Most sports offered and Oldest founding date.
When is the application deadline for St. Bernard's Academy?
The application deadline for St. Bernard's Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Bernard's Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards