St Edward School
- St. Edward School: Enlightened by our Catholic faith, Enriched through Education, Empowered by the Light of Christ..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia and mild learning differences|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,670|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available for families in need. $1670 for grades 1-5, Kindergarten tuition FREE, PreK tuition is $975 and 4K tuition is $1100, Extended day 4K tuition is $1600 and includes 4K.|
|Admissions Director||Becky Morrin, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Lynn Schuh|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||choir, Fitness club, LEGO club, piano lessons, Spanish club|
- The vision of St. Edward School is to provide a warm, caring Catholic environment that promotes faith in God and teaches students to become respectful and responsible citizens. St. Edward School promotes the formation of a team of support between teachers and parents to develop students to their individual potential. St. Edward School strives for academic excellence in the ever-changing world.
- St. Edward School philosophy upholds the:
- -Belief in God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- -Belief in quality education.
- -Belief in value of family.
- -Belief in the dignity of all individuals in the educational process
- St. Edward School goals are to:
- -teach academics through a variety of means.
- -promote fine arts.-develop skills for new technology.
- -enhance physical and social development.
- -grow in Catholic faith.
- -offer enrichment programs.
- -instill the desire to be of service to the community.
- -prepare children for the challenge of middle school.
- -involve the community (parents and others) in the school.
- St. Edward School Objectives:
- -Students will acquire independent study habits.
- -Students will achieve the highest possible level of competence for reading, language, math, science and social studies.
- -Students will gain technology skills with hands on experience through use of computers.
- -Students will understand the need for a healthy body with a productive and healthy life.
- -Students will expand their social awareness.
- -Students will practice faith in every day living as caring, Christian individuals.
- -Students will understand/experience the joy of doing for others.
- -Teachers will enhance student’s awareness of enrichment activities and increase the desire for those with interest/talent in these activities.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
N2740 French Rd
Appleton, WI 54913
(920)739-2009 3.1 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 3.9 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-K | 20 students
301 E 1st Ave
Appleton, WI 54911 4 PK-K
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.