St Edward School
- St. Edward School: Enlightened by our Catholic faith, Enriched through Education, Empowered by the Light of Christ..
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia and mild learning differences|
|Total Students||64 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,670|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition assistance is available for families in need. $1670 for grades 1-5, Kindergarten tuition FREE, PreK tuition is $975 and 4K tuition is $1100, Extended day 4K tuition is $1600 and includes 4K.|
|Admissions Director||Becky Morrin, Principal|
|Admissions Associate||Lynn Schuh|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||choir, Fitness club, LEGO club, piano lessons, Spanish club|
- The vision of St. Edward School is to provide a warm, caring Catholic environment that promotes faith in God and teaches students to become respectful and responsible citizens. St. Edward School promotes the formation of a team of support between teachers and parents to develop students to their individual potential. St. Edward School strives for academic excellence in the ever-changing world.
- St. Edward School philosophy upholds the:
- -Belief in God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- -Belief in quality education.
- -Belief in value of family.
- -Belief in the dignity of all individuals in the educational process
- St. Edward School goals are to:
- -teach academics through a variety of means.
- -promote fine arts.-develop skills for new technology.
- -enhance physical and social development.
- -grow in Catholic faith.
- -offer enrichment programs.
- -instill the desire to be of service to the community.
- -prepare children for the challenge of middle school.
- -involve the community (parents and others) in the school.
- St. Edward School Objectives:
- -Students will acquire independent study habits.
- -Students will achieve the highest possible level of competence for reading, language, math, science and social studies.
- -Students will gain technology skills with hands on experience through use of computers.
- -Students will understand the need for a healthy body with a productive and healthy life.
- -Students will expand their social awareness.
- -Students will practice faith in every day living as caring, Christian individuals.
- -Students will understand/experience the joy of doing for others.
- -Teachers will enhance student’s awareness of enrichment activities and increase the desire for those with interest/talent in these activities.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 198 students
N2740 French Rd
Appleton, WI 54913
(920)739-2009 3.1 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-8 | 280 students
930 E Florida Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911
(920)739-9194 3.9 PK-8
- Appleton Grades: PK-K | 20 students
301 E 1st Ave
Appleton, WI 54911 4 PK-K
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.