St. Edward School
St. Edward School: Enlightened by our Catholic faith, Enriched through Education, Empowered by the Light of Christ..
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 70 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,670
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Dyslexia and mild learning differences
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 31%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition assistance is available for families in need. $1670 for grades 1-5, Kindergarten tuition FREE, PreK tuition is $975 and 4K tuition is $1100, Extended day 4K tuition is $1600 and includes 4K.
Becky Morrin, Principal
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
choir, Fitness club, LEGO club, piano lessons, Spanish club
- The vision of St. Edward School is to provide a warm, caring Catholic environment that promotes faith in God and teaches students to become respectful and responsible citizens. St. Edward School promotes the formation of a team of support between teachers and parents to develop students to their individual potential. St. Edward School strives for academic excellence in the ever-changing world.
- St. Edward School philosophy upholds the:
- -Belief in God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- -Belief in quality education.
- -Belief in value of family.
- -Belief in the dignity of all individuals in the educational process
- St. Edward School goals are to:
- -teach academics through a variety of means.
- -promote fine arts.-develop skills for new technology.
- -enhance physical and social development.
- -grow in Catholic faith.
- -offer enrichment programs.
- -instill the desire to be of service to the community.
- -prepare children for the challenge of middle school.
- -involve the community (parents and others) in the school.
- St. Edward School Objectives:
- -Students will acquire independent study habits.
- -Students will achieve the highest possible level of competence for reading, language, math, science and social studies.
- -Students will gain technology skills with hands on experience through use of computers.
- -Students will understand the need for a healthy body with a productive and healthy life.
- -Students will expand their social awareness.
- -Students will practice faith in every day living as caring, Christian individuals.
- -Students will understand/experience the joy of doing for others.
- -Teachers will enhance student’s awareness of enrichment activities and increase the desire for those with interest/talent in these activities.
Endorse St. Edward School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.