St Edwards School
Tel: (501) 374-9166
- Since 1885, St. Edward's School has been conducted in three different buildings.
- Classes at first were conducted in the building which was divided into church, school, and parsonage.
- In 1924, the old church building was moved about 80 feet, on the Ferry Steet side of the church property, and remodeled to serve as school and parish hall.
- It served until the present school was dedicated in 1955.
- An annex containing a large gymnasium and additional classrooms was added in 1962. Peak enrollment of 360 pupils was in 1965-1972.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: NS-12 | 1436 students
19010 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72223
(501) 868-9822 13.3 NS-12
- Benton Grades: PK-8 | 72 students
818 W Cross St
Benton, AR 72015
(501) 315-3398 22.2 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?