St Edwards School
- Since 1885, St. Edward's School has been conducted in three different buildings.
- Classes at first were conducted in the building which was divided into church, school, and parsonage.
- In 1924, the old church building was moved about 80 feet, on the Ferry Steet side of the church property, and remodeled to serve as school and parish hall.
- It served until the present school was dedicated in 1955.
- An annex containing a large gymnasium and additional classrooms was added in 1962. Peak enrollment of 360 pupils was in 1965-1972.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||181 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Little Rock Grades: PK-12 | 1436 students
19010 Cantrell Road
Little Rock, AR 72223
(501)868-9822 13.3 PK-12
- Little Rock Grades: PK-12 | 1360 students
12701 Hinson Road
Little Rock, AR 72212
(501)604-1910 8.5 PK-12
- Benton Grades: K-8 | 75 students
818 W Cross St
Benton, AR 72015
(501)315-3398 22.2 K-8
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.