- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 181 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Since 1885, St. Edward's School has been conducted in three different buildings. Classes at first were conducted in the building which was divided into church, school, and parsonage. In 1924, the old church building was moved about 80 feet, on the Ferry Steet side of the church property, and remodeled to serve as school and parish hall. It served until the present school was dedicated in 1955. An annex containing a large gymnasium and additional classrooms was added in 1962. Peak enrollment of 360 pupils was in 1965-1972.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. Edwards School?
Endorse St. Edwards School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards