St Florian School
Tel: (773) 646-2868
- St. Florian provides each student with a Catholic education in all areas.
- The faculty and school families join the parish staff and fellow parishioners to form a living Catholic faith community.
- St. Florian school population is multicultural and fosters sensitivity to the needs of all.
- We promote the students' burning desire for learning. Through education, service, support, formation and challenge, the students are called to realize their potential spiritually, socially, and intellectually.
- St. Florian is fully certified by the State of Illinois and the Archdiocese of Chicago providing a Roman Catholic environment focused on educating the whole child – mind, body, and soul.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: K | 30 students
3552 E 118th St
Chicago, IL 60617
(773) 646-0007 1.7 K
- Chicago Grades: PK-1 | 131 students
14421 S Torrence Ave
Chicago, IL 60633
(708) 868-8612 1.7 PK-1
- Chicago Grades: NS-PK | 15 students
2530 E State Street
Chicago, IL 60633
(708) 868-6400 1.9 NS-PK
- Dolton Grades: PK-8 | 26 students
14243 Dante Ave
Dolton, IL 60419
(708) 849-2787 2.3 PK-8
- Hammond Grades: PK-8 | 425 students
4329 Cameron Ave
Hammond, IN 46327
(219) 932-2686 2.3 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.