St. Francis Xavier Elementary Marquette Campus
- St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System offers state-of-the-art facilities, small class sizes and curriculum consistent with current trends, our catholic schools offer the highest quality faith-based education while stressing the importance of partnering awareness with moral and social responsibility.
- We work collaboratively to enrich the faith life of our students and families.
- St. Francis Xavier Marquette Campus and St. Francis Xavier McDonald Campus offer world class curriculum focusing on character development and faith formation for PreK - Grade 4.The classes provide opportunities for teachers to work one-on-one with students.
- To learn more about the elementary education program,visit https://xe.xaviercatholicschools.org/ or email Admissions@XavierCatholicSchools.org.
- For more information, to schedule a tour or to set up a shadow for your child, visit https://www.xaviercatholicschools.org/enrollment/tours-shadowing-events.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,470|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on grade. Scholarship assistance is available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Tara Pearce|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, SoccerBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Profile last updated:
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.