St. Francis Xavier Elementary Marquette Campus
- St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System offers state-of-the-art facilities, small class sizes and curriculum consistent with current trends, our catholic schools offer the highest quality faith-based education while stressing the importance of partnering awareness with moral and social responsibility.
- We work collaboratively to enrich the faith life of our students and families.
- St. Francis Xavier Marquette Campus and St. Francis Xavier McDonald Campus offer world class curriculum focusing on character development and faith formation for PreK - Grade 4.The classes provide opportunities for teachers to work one-on-one with students.
- To learn more about the elementary education program,visit https://xe.xaviercatholicschools.org/ or email Admissions@XavierCatholicSchools.org.
- For more information, to schedule a tour or to set up a shadow for your child, visit https://www.xaviercatholicschools.org/enrollment/tours-shadowing-events.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||271 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,470|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies depending on grade. Scholarship assistance is available.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Tara Pearce|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, SoccerBaseball, Basketball,|
Flag Football, Soccer,
Profile last updated:
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.