St Gregory The Great Catholic School
- Saint Gregory the Great is a Catholic school where faith and the sciences excel.
- Students are formed in Christian values and responsible citizenship. They are encouraged to develop to the maximum their intellectual, artistic, and athletic abilities in an atmosphere of faith, family, and fellowship''the core values of St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church, to which the school is integrally linked.
- A highly skilled staff and a corps of volunteers have promoted the school''s spirit of excellence, service, and religion, resulting in award-winning performance and much recognition for the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(navy pants & polo PK-6, khaki & polo 7 & 8)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,999|
|Tuition Notes||Catholic rate - $3,999 Non-Catholic rate - $6,200|
|Admissions Director||Maggie Cyr|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Golf, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Golf,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bluffton Grades: K-8 | 305 students
495 Buckwalter Parkway
Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 706-2000 1.9 K-8
- Beaufort Grades: PK-12 | 73 students
378 Parris Island Gtwy
Beaufort, SC 29906
(843) 525-0635 13.2 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.