St. Hedwig School
Tel: (203) 729-2403
- Saint Hedwig Parish School is committed to providing a quality Catholic education to students in pre-kindergarten through grade eight within a welcoming, supportive, family environment.
- Saint Hedwig Parish School attempts to establish a Christian community in the pursuit of excellence in elementary education.
- Our staff and faculty encourage each child to pass their own individual bar of excellence while helping them reach their academic and personal goals.
- Catholic education at Saint Hedwig Parish School provides a diversity of learning experiences which focus on the individual as a person with unique qualities, special needs, and the right to acquire the proper skills that will be necessary for a productive secular and spiritual life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-9|
|Total Students||162 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Southington Grades: K-12 | 125 students
1505 West St
Southington, CT 06489
(860) 621-6701 11.7 K-12
- Waterbury Grades: PK-12 | 185 students
565 Chase Parkway
Waterbury, CT 06708
(203) 236-9560 3.3 PK-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?