St. James Catholic School
St. James School holds the distinction of having the "oldest building in the State of Texas continuously operated as a school." Continuing to build on this proud tradition, St.
James School was recognized as an "exemplary" campus in our last accreditation visit in February, 2005. Our mission is: "Keeping God In Everything We Do.".
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 202 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,100
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
National Jr. Honor Society, One-Act Play, Private Schools Interscholastic Association Competition, Student Council
- Algebra I credit offered to qualifying 8th graders
- Desktop Publishing credit offered to all 8th graders
- Campus fully networked with internet and Accelerated Reader available in every classroom and library
- Before and after school care available
- Students consistently score above average on the Stanford Achievement Test
Endorse St. James Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.