Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Montessori School of San Antonio guides children to bepassionate learners, independent thinkers, and engaged citizens.
- Our Montessori curriculum:
- Provides limitless academic challenges
- Focuses on mastery
- Motivates children to learn through action, exploration, and discovery
- Promotes self-correction and independent problem solving
- Guides and supports each child`s individual progress
- Deepens a child`s engagement in the process of learning
- Our school culture:
- Values children for their own unique gifts and strengths
- Teaches and models grace, courtesy, and respect
- Cultivates meaningful and lasting relationships among teachers, parents, and students
- Honors diversity across ages, genders, religions, and cultural backgrounds
- Fosters collaboration and mentorship
- Encourages purposeful engagement in our school community
- Through these guiding principles, children developcritical skills for academic, professional, and personal success.
- MSSA: Education for a lifetime.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Montessori School Of San Antonio's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Montessori School Of San Antonio?
Endorse The Montessori School Of San Antonio. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards