The Montessori School Of San Antonio
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Montessori School of San Antonio guides children to bepassionate learners, independent thinkers, and engaged citizens.
- Our Montessori curriculum:
- Provides limitless academic challenges
- Focuses on mastery
- Motivates children to learn through action, exploration, and discovery
- Promotes self-correction and independent problem solving
- Guides and supports each child`s individual progress
- Deepens a child`s engagement in the process of learning
- Our school culture:
- Values children for their own unique gifts and strengths
- Teaches and models grace, courtesy, and respect
- Cultivates meaningful and lasting relationships among teachers, parents, and students
- Honors diversity across ages, genders, religions, and cultural backgrounds
- Fosters collaboration and mentorship
- Encourages purposeful engagement in our school community
- Through these guiding principles, children developcritical skills for academic, professional, and personal success.
- MSSA: Education for a lifetime.
Endorse The Montessori School Of San Antonio. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards