Concordia Lutheran School
Tel: (210) 479-1477
Concordia Lutheran School Photo #2 - Our 46-acre campus is located on the north side of San Antonio.
Concordia Lutheran School Photo #3 - Our 1 to 1 iPad program allows students to use technology across the curriculum. Their learning is enhanced through a variety of resources, including online materials and traditional curriculum.
Concordia Lutheran School Photo #4 - Our Pre-K curriculum encourages exploration, creativity and faith.
Concordia Lutheran School Photo #5 - Our students transition to a variety of public, private and magnet schools. Having experienced a challenging curriculum, our alumni are extraordinarily prepared for their next steps in high school and beyond.
- First SMART Exemplary School in the state of Texas!
- Concordia provides a dynamic, nurturing environment which fosters community, love of Christ and passion for learning.
- Integrated technology creates an environment of engagement and collaboration where students use state-of-the-art tools.
- Our staff of certified teachers inspire students as models of Christian leadership.
- Prayer and devotion are daily activities; chapel is each week.
- Our mission at Concordia Lutheran School is to share the love of Christ with one another, the family, the community and the world through a quality, Christ-centered educational program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||GTE, mild learning differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2001|
|Total Students||401 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform is required.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition range available on our site.|
|Admissions Director||Deb Rich Herczeg|
|Admissions Associate||Laura Sisk|
|Total Sports Offered||10 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Theater
- Concordia Lutheran School, a partner in ministry with Concordia Lutheran Church, is located on the far north side of San Antonio, Texas. Serving as a leader in Lutheran education for over 65 years, Concordia provides students and families with a warm and welcoming atmosphere in which children are inspired to grow and learn as complex thinkers, dynamic leaders and faithful followers of Jesus Christ.
- In addition to exceptional academics, Concordia offers students opportunities in arts and athletics, as well as a wide variety of extracurricular choices so they can pursue interests such as band, STEM, broadcasting, theater, studio art, robotics and many others. Sports include cross-country, soccer, football, volleyball, basketball, softball, track, golf and baseball.
- Our graduates continue their academic journeys at private, public and magnet schools across our region. They leave Concordia uniquely and exceptionally prepared for honors and AP courses, and many distinguish themselves in athletics and leadership positions. Concordia celebrates its tradition of excellence, grounded in faith and focused on the future.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: PK-12 | 241 students
975 Mission Springs
San Antonio, TX 78258
(210) 721-4700 3.5 PK-12
- San Antonio Grades: PK-12 | 987 students
9401 Starcrest Dr
San Antonio, TX 78217
(210) 483-9100 8.4 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.