Buckner Fanning School at Mission Springs
Buckner Fanning School at Mission Springs places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
Academics and Faculty
(Uniforms are required.)
Finances and Admission
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Drama, Piano, Strings
- The Buckner Fanning School at Mission Springs is a fully accredited K-8 school through AdvancED (please note the Pre-K and High School are not included in this accreditation) that is dedicated to educating children in an nondenominational Christian environment that extends the unconditional love and grace of God while providing an exemplary educational experience.
- Promoting a lifetime desire for learning, the school will equip the future men and women of the 21st Century with the tools necessary to help them shape and better the world in which they live.
Endorse Buckner Fanning School at Mission Springs. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards