- Wonderland School offer a unique learning environment providing classes from Pre-School through Grade 4.
- Our curriculum offers a wide variety of experiences in a fun, hands-on way.
- Our aim is to prepare children for success in the primary grades.
- To that end, we have designed a curriculum that reinforces traditional pre-school concepts and is consistent with our school's philosophy.
- At Wonderland, our emphasis is on creating a positive environment so that children will develop a positive self-concept.
- We respect each child's uniqueness. We try to eliminate competition, and, instead, encourage sharing and getting along with others.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance, Karate, Summer swim program Dance, Karate, Summer swim program,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DowneyGrades: NS-12 | 797 students
12808 Woodruff Avenue
Downey, CA 90242
NorwalkGrades: PK-11 | 42 students
11717 Pioneer Blvd
Norwalk, CA 90650
BellflowerGrades: PK-2 | 127 students
8740 Ramona St
Bellflower, CA 90706
LakewoodGrades: NS-PK | 79 students
4645 Woodruff Avenue
Lakewood, CA 90713
Long BeachGrades: PK-8 | 444 students
5336 E Arbor Road
Long Beach, CA 90808
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017