- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 1,557 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Hill Country Christian School's mission is for faculty and staff to work in partnership with parents to nurture character and spiritual development in our students through a Bible-based, goal oriented, academic curriculum.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Hill Country Christian School Of San Marcos's ranking?
Hill Country Christian School Of San Marcos ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Hill Country Christian School Of San Marcos?
The application deadline for Hill Country Christian School Of San Marcos is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
This is our daughter`s second year at HCCS and we couldn`t be happier with our decision to enroll her here. We had "shopped" around and visited a few other schools in the area but God has placed us here. They are affordable with a loving and professional staff. Highly recommended.
Endorse Hill Country Christian School Of San Marcos. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.