- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 246 students
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Each year, Bracken Christian School lives out its mission to “…assist Christian families by providing an excellent education within the context of a biblical worldview, equipping students to impact their culture for Christ.” This year is no different. Our theme for the year, Loving God...Loving Each Other, is based and rooted on The greatest Commandment, Matthew 22:36-40. "Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law " And He said to him, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets." This means that daily, we are to be walking, talking representatives of Christ and His incredible love for us. Our desire is that Bracken be a place in which we can foster that and live it out on a daily basis through word, deed, and thought.
- Accredited by ACSI, Association of Christian Schools International
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Bracken Christian School often compared to?
What sports does Bracken Christian School offer?
When is the application deadline for Bracken Christian School?
Endorse Bracken Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards