- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 711 students
- Yearly Tuition: $9,600
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Community Service Club, FIRST Robotics, Foreign Language Club, Math and Science Club, National Honor Society, Student Council, Thespian Society
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band, Choir, Drama, Private Music Lessons, Strings Program, Yearbook
- Dear Parents,Thank you for your interest in Castle Hills! We are an independent private Christian school whose mission is to "lead students to know Christ and make Christ known." As you consider bringing your children to our school, you will become part of a great legacy that now spans four generations. Today, we are experiencing our finest days in the Castle Hills story. Our best years are still before us for four key reasons.FIRST, God is working in the lives of our students. You will discover that we put Jesus in absolutely the center of everything we do on our campus. Students recognize the work of the Holy Spirit and begin to develop a biblical worldview and servant attitude.
- SECOND, the right people are standing at the front of the room. Certainly one of the greatest miracles God has accomplished here is simply in who God has led to serve on this world class faculty. More than our teachers` impressive credentials, advanced degrees and experience, what matters most is who they are in terms of their character, life example, and influence in students` lives. Our teachers` influence in students` lives is simply transformative.
- THIRD, we begin servant leadership training at the earliest ages. In Kindergarten, we begin "developing tomorrow`s leaders today." Castle Hills produces graduates who leave our school to lead in every area of culture, government, business, media, law, entrepreneurship, engineering, ministry and education. Leadership begins with focusing on the attitudes that all great leaders possess and value. High school students complete their education in a four-year program we call, The Leadership Academy. Leadership attitudes change the altitude and trajectory of a student`s life.
- FOURTH, excellence is an ongoing pursuit in every area of the life of the school. On average, 85% of our graduates have received academic scholarships for college. Our students have won seven state championships in athletics, art and academic competitions in the past five years. Ten other times (during that same period), our students have finished third in State or better, during the same period. We believe this happens because of the excellent mindset of the students. Paul said, "Approve the things that are excellent." Nothing less than excellence will do.
- YOU ARE INVITED to consider being a part of this family of believers in our quest to develop tomorrow`s servant leaders today!
- Michael Pinkston
- The Christian School at Castle Hills
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The Christian School at Castle Hills cost?
What sports does The Christian School at Castle Hills offer?
What is The Christian School at Castle Hills's ranking?
When is the application deadline for The Christian School at Castle Hills?
Endorse The Christian School at Castle Hills. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards