St. James Evang Lutheran School
- At St James Evang Lutheran preschool, We experience has become an important part of education.
- Our program centers on Jesus' love, which is expressed by daily use of prayers, songs and Bible stories.
- We also provide activities to develop small and large muscles, letter and number awareness, artistic talents, and social interactions.
- Our preschool provides an excellent avenue for preparing your child to enter the school environment for kindergarten.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||78 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CaledoniaGrades: K-8 | 172 students
7900 Nicholson Rd
Caledonia, WI 53108
Elm GroveGrades: NS-8 | 306 students
13000 Juneau Blvd
Elm Grove, WI 53122
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 219 students
3100 W Parnell Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53221
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 181 students
5301 W Washington Blvd
Milwaukee, WI 53208
MilwaukeeGrades: PK-8 | 100 students
2217 S 99th St
Milwaukee, WI 53227
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?