St James School
- St James School exist to educate our children and to guide their development as caring, responsible human beings.
- Our teachers and staff are sensitive to the needs of each student.
- We know a child's sense of self-worth must be nurtured so each feels worthwhile as an individual and confident as part of a group.
- Only then can a child perform to the maximum of his or her potential and be challenged to grow.
- We strive to develop within each one of them concern and compassion for the world they share, and the competence needed to handle responsibilities well.
- We feel challenged and motivated by the goals we set for ourselves, and the expectations we have for our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||598 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Buffalo GroveGrades: PK-8 | 437 students
50 N Buffalo Grove Road
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Arlington HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 482 students
432 S Mitchell Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Arlington HeightsGrades: PK-12 | 882 students
502 W Euclid Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
PalatineGrades: PK-8 | 360 students
445 N. Benton Street
Palatine, IL 60067
Mount ProspectGrades: PK-8 | 465 students
1400 E Central Road
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?