- St James School exist to educate our children and to guide their development as caring, responsible human beings.
- Our teachers and staff are sensitive to the needs of each student.
- We know a child's sense of self-worth must be nurtured so each feels worthwhile as an individual and confident as part of a group.
- Only then can a child perform to the maximum of his or her potential and be challenged to grow.
- We strive to develop within each one of them concern and compassion for the world they share, and the competence needed to handle responsibilities well.
- We feel challenged and motivated by the goals we set for ourselves, and the expectations we have for our students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||598 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Arlington HeightsGrades: PK-12 | 882 students
502 W Euclid Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
Buffalo GroveGrades: PK-8 | 437 students
50 N Buffalo Grove Road
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Arlington HeightsGrades: PK-8 | 482 students
432 S Mitchell Avenue
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Mount ProspectGrades: PK-8 | 259 students
18 S School Street
Mount Prospect, IL 60056
DeerfieldGrades: PK-8 | 124 students
1085 Lake Cook Rd
Deerfield, IL 60015
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.