St. Peter Lutheran School
- The mission of the school is to nurture, to educate, to witness, and to serve.
- The central purpose of the school is to nurture each child’s faith in Jesus Christ as Savior.
- Teachers and students daily worship God and study His Word as found in the Bible.
- God’s Law is taught without apology. The Gospel of God’s forgiveness through His Son, Jesus Christ, is taught with joy daily; and relationships are based upon the Gospel.
- Using their God-given abilities teachers strive to educate students using effective and current learning and teaching materials.
- St. Peter holds high, yet appropriate expectations for its students and believes that all students need to be successful.
- Students need to be both challenged and helped toward success.
- St Peter Lutheran School and its families help to equip students to Serve God and others in their daily lives.
- Parents are encouraged to provide the primary training of their children, to have family devotions, and to take their children to weekly worship.
- The school assists families in carrying out their parental responsibilities in Christian education.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2013|
|Total Students||486 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- PalatineGrades: PK-8 | 440 students
200 N Plum Grove Rd
Palatine, IL 60067
- Buffalo GroveGrades: PK-8 | 437 students
50 N Buffalo Grove Road
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
- Lake ZurichGrades: NS-12 | 526 students
60 Quentin Road
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
- DundeeGrades: NS-8 | 291 students
5 S Van Buren St
Dundee, IL 60118
- WaucondaGrades: PK-8 | 96 students
150 W Bonner Road
Wauconda, IL 60084
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.