North Arlington Hts KinderCare
Tel: (847) 255-7335
North Arlington Hts KinderCare Photo #3 - We encourage rich sensory opportunities and provide developmentally appropriate experiences that enhance brain development and introduce concepts such as cause and effect, trial and error, and object permanence.
North Arlington Hts KinderCare Photo #4 - Toddlers are just learning how to create relationships and play with others. Through guidance and encouragement, we help toddlers feel safe while participating as part of a larger classroom community.
North Arlington Hts KinderCare Photo #5 - Our Toddlers explore and play outdoors twice every day. Outdoor play is not only fun for young children, it is critical for their growth and development. During the summer, our Toddlers experience water play twice a week.
North Arlington Hts KinderCare Photo #6 - We provide independent two-year-olds opportunities to express themselves through art, movement, drama, and music. Creative activities are also a great way children can share their thoughts and feelings
North Arlington Hts KinderCare Photo #7 - We encourage language development through the introduction of letters and sounds and promote early writing through regular journaling and writing activities. Our teachers model reading and writing daily in a variety of activities including read-alouds and charting.
North Arlington Hts KinderCare Photo #8 - Creative arts are a great way for children to express themselves and explore different feelings and ideas. We take time every day to paint, move, and sing.
North Arlington Hts KinderCare Photo #9 - Our Prekindergarten program offers daily opportunities to "Take It Outdoors." The activities are designed to get children thinking and moving outdoors through fun and active games related to the curriculum and unit themes. This particular activity is "Searching for Colors."
- We are very proud to say that our teachers have over 150 years of combined experience in education.
- All of our Lead Teachers have their Bachelor's or Associate's Degrees.
- Our teachers work as a seamless team in order to provide all of our families with consistent care and education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We are a Nationally Accredited Preschool Program through NAEYC with
our Gold Circle of Quality whose goals revolve around
providing excellent care for children by supporting their growth
and education. We work with each and every family to maintain
individualized care that focuses on the whole child from infancy
all the way through the age of 12. Our school provides Preschool
for children ages two to five and offers small group, tutorial
classes in phonics, math, cooking and music. We also have a Full
Day Private Kindergarten Program, as well as providing wrap around
care for the local schools; Olive, Patton, Westgate, Windsor, Ivy
Hill, Riley and Eisenhower Elementary School. We take pride in
serving Arlington Heights, Buffalo Grove and Prospect Heights. We
also have a fun filled Summer Camp Program for ages two to twelve,
with a pool for kids ages four to twelve. We also offer swim
lessons separately from the every day swimming.
Thank you for visiting our school web page. If you have any additional questions, or would like to schedule a tour please do not hesitate to contact us here at 847.255.7335 or by direct email at email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you and your family soon!
- Health and Safety is very important at our center. We have a secure keypad entry on our front. Our larger than average playground is 100% fenced and our outdoor equipment is properly maintained. Our teachers have all been trained in Infant/Adolescent CPR as well as First Aid. Our center also has a private pool with its own fenced entry, we employ a full time lifeguard all summer long and offer private swim lessons for our prekindergarten to school age children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:45 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Spanish
- Private Pay Center - refer to Center #300972 or #301067. Call center to see if they can take any subsidy.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: PK-8 | 244 students
2101 N. Fremont
Chicago, IL 60614
(773) 525-4990 0.6 PK-8
- Arlington Heights Grades: 9-12 | 928 students
1213 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847) 392-4050 0.8 9-12
- Arlington Heights Grades: PK-5 | 111 students
125 N Dryden Ave
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847) 577-7600 0.9 PK-5
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.