New Connection's Academy
Tel: (847) 359-8690
- New Connections Academy (NCA) is a private therapeutic day school that was founded in 2006 to serve children and adolescents.
- New Connections Academy's mission is to integrate school, family and community in order to provide the highest quality academic and therapeutic programs.
- These programs are designed to enable students to become successful learners through a sense of belonging, generosity, mastery and independence.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palatine Grades: 2-12 | 84 students
909 E Wilmette Rd Ste F
Palatine, IL 60074
(847) 359-8300 0.1 2-12
- Arlington Heights Grades: K-12 | 93 students
2525 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
(847) 803-1550 6.9 K-12
- Northbrook Grades: 1-12 | 40 students
3210 Dundee Rd
Northbrook, IL 60062
(847) 205-0274 10 1-12
- Arlington Heights Grades: K-9 | 232 students
2550 N Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
(847) 590-5700 2.4 K-9
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.