Palatine KinderCare Photo #6 - Our infants are provided with literacy experiences to begin building language development!
The teachers and staff at The Palatine KinderCare are all very passionate about providing the best education and care for your child while you are away at work or school.
Each day brings new fun activities and learning at our school and we enjoy the opportunity to be a part of your family's day.
We love to watch the children grow and learn and so appreciate sharing that with all of our families.
We strive for excellence in all that we do here at the Palatine KinderCare and look forward to having your child join the KinderCare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 102 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Finding the right child care center for your child is one of the most important decisions you will have to make as a parent. We here at the Palatine KinderCare would love to help you make this decision easier. Our center takes pride in offering the best atmosphere for learning for your Infant through School Age child. We are proud to offer a superb Preschool curriculum and environment that helps each child reach his or her own potential. Our curriculum gives each child the skills that he or she needs to excel socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. Our center serves many schools in the District 15 school district and provides before and after school activities as well as transportation. Our program is designed to make sure that your child receives the best education experience possible while having fun.
- The Palatine KinderCare
places the health and safety of our children first at all
times. The center is locked at all times, and there is a single
entrance in and out of the building requiring keypad entry. All of
our playgrounds are fenced, and we are surrounded by a
well-established safe neighborhood. Each and every teacher has been
CPR and First Aid trained, and annual recertification
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- IDHS - Illinois Action For Children - YWCA of Lake, DuPage, Cook and Kane Counties - CCCC (4C's) - DCFS - Child Care For Foster Children
Endorse Palatine KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.