St Thomas Of Villanova School
- St. Thomas of Villanova School is an integral part of the Saint Thomas parish, is a community of students, parents, teachers, staff and clergy united for the purpose of creating a Christian educational community where a quality education is offered in an atmosphere enriched by catholic values and beliefs.
- The Saint Thomas school staff, in cooperation with the parents who are the primary educators of their children, have organized a total curriculum such as to develop the students' understanding of and loyalty to the teachings and heritage of the Roman Catholic faith, help them to acquire Catholic moral and spiritual values, and provide them with opportunities for prayer and worship.
- We strive to help our students develop socially and acquire a sense of responsibility for their home, school, parish, community and country.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palatine Grades: NS-PK | 102 students
929 E. Palatine Rd.
Palatine, IL 60067
(847)358-2233 0.6 NS-PK
- Palatine Grades: 2-12 | 60 students
865 E Wilmette Rd
Palatine, IL 60074
(847)359-8690 1 2-12
- Palatine Grades: 2-12 | 93 students
909 E Wilmette Rd Ste F
Palatine, IL 60074
(847)359-8300 1 2-12
- Arlington Heights Grades: PK-K | 36 students
1060 W Rand Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004 1.1 PK-K
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.