St Thomas Of Villanova School
- St. Thomas of Villanova School is an integral part of the Saint Thomas parish, is a community of students, parents, teachers, staff and clergy united for the purpose of creating a Christian educational community where a quality education is offered in an atmosphere enriched by catholic values and beliefs.
- The Saint Thomas school staff, in cooperation with the parents who are the primary educators of their children, have organized a total curriculum such as to develop the students' understanding of and loyalty to the teachings and heritage of the Roman Catholic faith, help them to acquire Catholic moral and spiritual values, and provide them with opportunities for prayer and worship.
- We strive to help our students develop socially and acquire a sense of responsibility for their home, school, parish, community and country.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Solomon Schechter Day Schools (SSDS)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||187 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Palatine Grades: NS-PK | 102 students
929 E. Palatine Rd.
Palatine, IL 60067
(847)358-2233 0.6 NS-PK
- Palatine Grades: 2-12 | 60 students
865 E Wilmette Rd
Palatine, IL 60074
(847)359-8690 1 2-12
- Palatine Grades: 2-12 | 93 students
909 E Wilmette Rd Ste F
Palatine, IL 60074
(847)359-8300 1 2-12
- Arlington Heights Grades: PK-K | 36 students
1060 W Rand Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60004 1.1 PK-K
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.